A typical schedule for ONE DAY class
- 09:00 am We pick you up anywhere in Pula area or we meet up in the Pula center
- 09:15 am Visiting Pula farmers and fish market and sourcing ingredients for the classes
- 10:00 am Departure to my flat in Pula or to my olive grove in Medulin if it’s outdoor cooking class
- 10:15 am Our stomachs growl. Perfect time for marenda (brunch) with traditional Istrian fare like for example charcuterie, cheese, marinated or salted anchovies.
- 10:30 am The Cooking starts! During the class we’ll also taste several varieties of extravirgin olive oil and learn to pair them with various dishes. We, like Julia Child, cook with wine and sometimes even put in the food we prepare :)
- 14:00 pm The food is ready! We finally eat the meals we prepared. A crash course in food and wine pairing will also accompany these relaxing moments.
- 15:30 pm Departure